Multiple Time ADCC And IBJJF Worlds Black Belt Champion Atos HQ Head Coach Andre Galvao teaches a great way to set up the leg entanglement from 50/50 to honey hole inside heel hook submission, during the no-gi fundamentals-advanced class on 09/21/2021.
Check out Andre Galvao's Best No Gi courses:
- Mount Escape: https://www.atosbjjondemand.com/products/mount-escape-fundamentals
- Mount Attacks: https://www.atosbjjondemand.com/products/mount-attack-fundamentals
- Side Control Escapes: https://www.atosbjjondemand.com/products/side-control-escape
- Side Control Attacks: https://www.atosbjjondemand.com/products/side-control-attack-fundamentals
- All Courses Here: https://www.atosbjjondemand.com/products
Andre Galvao is one of the greatest BJJ athletes of all time, with 6 IBJJF World Championship titles, 10 IBJJF Pan American Championships, and 6 ADCC World Championship titles (4x as the ADCC Super Fight Champion). He received his black belt from Luis “Careca” Dagmar, having also worked extensively with Fernando Terere. Galvao is also a former mixed martial artist, with an MMA record of 5-2-0, before he retired to lead the Atos Jiu-Jitsu Academy's Headquarters in San Diego, California.
Today, Atos is considered one of the best jiu-jitsu academies in the world, producing World Champion athletes at all levels, from juvenile and white belt all the way to black belt. Galvao's mission with Atos BJJ On Demand is to share the lessons, and experiences he has acquired competing and coaching over the years.