Browse our comprehensive library of techniques and drills that form our Basic Jiu-Jitsu program. This program focuses on introductory techniques from every major position - closed guard, half guard, side control, back control, and mount - that will help you develop a strong foundation for your jiu-jitsu journey!
- White, Blue and Purple Belts.
- Introduce students to all positions and situations;
- Build coordination and learn jiu jitsu movements;
- Understand core concepts and ideas;
- Beginner jiu jitsu techniques;
- Overview of all foundation positions and situations;
- Mobility and agility drills
Professor Lucas Pinheiro teaches Basic Closed Guard Escape, during the kid's class on 08/04/2023.
Lucas Pinheiro received his black belt from Carlos Holanda in 2015. He is an IBJJF World Champion (Gi and No-Gi), IBJJF Pan Champion (Gi and No-Gi), CBJJ Brazilian National Champion (Gi and No-Gi), ...